A lover of movies, games and all things animation with over 4 years of professional experience creating realistic and stylised animations for both television and games. My experience also includes editing and cleanup of motion capture data, and integrating animations in game engines (e.g. Unreal and Unity). I'm a self-motivated, organised and detail-oriented individual that loves bringing characters to life. I'm pro-active in developing my skills – on and off the job – as well as an excellent communicator with a great work ethic.
PROJECT - Hellblade II: Senua's Saga
PROJECT - Unannounced AAA Game Project [Cancelled]
• Edited mocap data, and keyframed gameplay animations for multiple player-controlled characters. This included locomotion and action animations.
• Performed as mocap actor for multiple interaction animations for the different playable characters.
• Developed and prototyped several concepts for enemy NPC animations.
• Assisted in directing multiple mocap sessions for enemy NPC animations.
• Edited mocap data, and keyframed gameplay animations for different enemy NPCs. This included locomotion, idle, fidget, and look-around animations in both calm and alert states; as well as unholster, aim, fire and holster animations for different weapon types.
• Implemented locomotion animations for enemy NPC faction in studio’s proprietary engine.
• Collaborated with designer to test enemy NPC animations in-engine.
PROJECT - Mafia: Definitive Edition
• Edited mocap data, and keyframed gameplay animations for the player character, which included locomotion, traversal, action, weapon-firing and reload animations.
• Performed as mocap actor to capture some gameplay locomotion and traversal animations for the player character.
• Created and prototyped locomotion and melee attack animations for the player character.
• Collaborated with Rigger / Technical Artist to test and develop player character rig.
• Delivered character animations for a series of short stories.
• Responsible for animation direction.
• Created locomotion, traversal, and behavioural animations for bipedal, quadrupedal, and winged creatures.
• Seamlessly collaborated with other freelance animators working from other countries.
• Responsible for planning, blocking, refining and polishing creature and character animations and performances.
• Collaborate with other artists - animators, riggers, etc - from around the world on the Artella platform.
• Communicate frequently with the client/art director to ensure effective development of animations.
• Responsible for planning, blocking, refining and polishing game character animations, including action and idle animations.
• Responsible for blocking, refining, and polishing animations for both human and vehicular characters.
• Revised and fixed animations according to direction from client and/or animation director.
• Assisted other teams with their animation fixes.